YOUR FLORIDA MORTGAGE BROKER SPECIALISTS!
Call us to get your mortgage pre-approval so you can shop with confidence!
We specialize in Conventional, FHA, VA, and Jumbo loan products. Whether you’re looking to purchase or refinance, we have the expertise needed to get you the right loan for you and your family. We offer many loan programs that banks do not offer, and we can get you to the closing table faster too!
Call Today! (239) 344-0444
Drop us a line!
Better yet, see us in person!
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
Island Mortgage of SWFL, Inc.
5237 Summerlin Commons Blvd, Ste 337, Fort Myers, FL 33907, US
We are available evenings and weekends as needed! (239) 344-0444
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources: ◾Information we receive from you on applications or other forms; ◾Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and ◾Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- We may share all the information that we collect, as described above, with our affiliates. By sharing this information, we can better serve your financial needs. If you do not wish for us to share this information with our affiliates you may contact us.
- We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements: ◾Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income; ◾Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and parties to transactions; ◾Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.